Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pictures will be coming

Jonathan just got around to loading pictures from memory cards to computer and I've just done a quick look through. There are some wonderful pictures, many that illustrate well some of the stories I recounted over the months, but it will clearly take the hikers awhile to go through them chronologically and figure out what to post. Check back sometime. They operate on hiker time. I kind of miss writing the updates. I definitely miss hearing of the adventures, but I do like having my hikers home.
~ Amy

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan,
    I didn't keep up with your blog, but was so relieved to read that you are not out there in the snow and cold. You've been in my prayers, especially the other day when 24 inches of snow fell in WV and I wondered where you were... We'd love to see you any time. We'll be going to visit Patrick after Christmas. I'd be glad to take him a big old hug from his dear friend. : ) Take care, Love, Leah

    ReplyDelete